1. You must post these rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs
6. No crap in the tagging section about \"you are tagged if you\'re reading this.\" You legitimately have to tag 10 people!
1. How many times have you been tagged already by this quiz?
Once? Unless this is the same as that other one, which was like last year. Either way, TOO MANY TIMES.
2. If you're an artist, what is the most pain-in-the-ass thing to draw? (excluding hands of course. It's a well established fact no-one can draw those.) If you're not an artist, what genre of music do you like the least?
I'll answer for the artists because my mommy says I draws gude. I hate drawing backgrounds/landscapes/cityscapes/buildings and the like. I'm more character driven, I have zero patience for shit going on in the background. You can probably figure that out looking at my comics
3. The music genre you like the most?
I'd say hard rock. I like my music to have a little UMPH to pump me up, but it also has to have decent lyrics and vocalist so no screamo speed metal or dubstep for me.
4. Did you have anything that you enjoyed as a child, but looking back on it you feel ashamed of enjoying it? (e.g. when I was younger, my favourite character from Star Wars was Jar-Jar Binks. Whoo boy, was I stupid as a kid.)
The show Digimon. That was just a bad show, even if it wasn't a Pokemon ripoff (and full disclosure, watching it now, Pokemon the show is kind of boring and lame dealwithit.jpg).
5. Any pet peeves?
Quite a few.
Restaurants getting my order wrong
My window AC unit making obnoxious buzzing noises when I'm trying to sleep
Actually, ANY noise when I'm trying to sleep: people talking, cars, birds, etc
Flipping through stations on the radio and hearing nothing but commercials
Ads before 1 minute long videos online
Receiving $100 surcharges in the mail for a ticket I got and paid for like three years ago
Markers running out of ink
Getting blemishes or getting sick before an important/fun event
People not flushing the toilet in public bathrooms
Having to wake up before noon
People getting all touchy about jokes on the internet
People not texting back, or texting a message so long they have to break it up into parts so I get 4 messages in a row (I dont have a smart phone so as I'm trying to read the first one I get a big message BZZZZ "1 NEW TEXT MESSAGE" BZZZZZ "TWO NEW TEXT MESSAGES")
6. Here's one better, any berserk buttons? (Differs from pet peeves as it makes you do a f'n pirouette off the handle and fly into a rage instead of simply getting under your skin)
Dudes hitting on my girl BACK THE FUCK OFF BRO
7. Favourite T.V. show as a kid?
Simpsons? Pokemon? Dragonball Z definitely.
8. Favourite T.V.show now?
Probably Seinfeld, but there are a lot sharing #2 like Game of Thrones, Girls, 30 Rock, The Office, Parks and Recreation, The Venture Bros and Dragonball Z (yes, still)
9. Do you have that weird part of your music player (iPod/ MP3/ whatever) that you have no idea how it got there, you always skip over and never get around to deleting?
I generally don't put music on my iTunes/iPod that I don't want to listen to, but I do still have a lot of CDs that I will never put on like ATLiens by Outkast. I bought it when I was like 15 'cause I thought it had "Bombs over Baghdad" and "Gasoline" (both great songs) on it. Alas, it did not. It was a weird fucking album but it produced one of my favorite lyrics: "I'm colder than a polar bears toenails."
10. And here's one to simply kick the hornets' nest. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and the MASSIVE cult- uhhh... fan-base it has managed to acquire. Your thoughts? We won't judge you (or at least I won't. I'm not making any promises for Azza).
I have no ill-will towards Bronies but I will say I am still confused as to how that cartoon spawned this phenomena. I know it's a good show but there are plenty of good cartoons out there, why MLP got the crazed fandom and not most others is confounding.
1. Do you has?
2. What is your 46th favorite Pokemon?
3. Would you rather shower with BBQ sauce instead of shampoo and run naked through the bear habitat at the zoo, or go on a date with me?
4. Hot sauce: yey or ney?
5. If there was a USB port in your skull, what would you plug into it?
6. Without looking, how many teeth do you think you have?
7. Favorite carbonated beverage?
8. If you are of legal drinking age in your region, how about we party it up?
9. Least favorite part of middle school?
10. What are you wearing?